Tai Chi at home? Is it possible to learn Tai Chi online and train at home? It may not be the first choice for all of us, but sometimes – and for some people – it may be the only way. So, why not at least give it a try?
Join us on our journey to create a free Tai Chi online course! We will start with a simple, space-saving form of 8 movements. Later, videos addressing different aspects will enable you to work on your movements and go into deeper layers.
Video “Welcome to Tai Chi at home”
Free Tai Chi at home online course
The first two videos will cover the basic posture and the position of the feet (bow stance), followed by videos for the single movements. For those interested in the intention behind the movements (or the martial application training), we will add the relevant episodes of our #martialmonday project.
- Basic posture
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 1 – Beginning
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 2 – Ward Off Left
- Tai Chi Bow Stance
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 3 – Ward Off Right
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 4 – Pull
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 5 – Press
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 6 – Push
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 7 – Open Up
- Tai Chi 8 Movements – Posture 8 – Crossing Hands
About the 8 form
The Tai Chi 8 movements are a product of our daily work at the Tai Chi Studio. For more information about the form, see here.