4 Postures – Building Awareness
Over time, one gets more and more comfortable with the general execution of the 4 postures up to the point that it builds a routine. Then, it sometimes happens that one’s focus is lost.
All of you who meditate on some level, be it meditation in motion or some sort of sitting meditation, surely know what I am talking about.
Moving forward on our meditative path, it is fruitful to work with challenges to make the pattern more lively and educational.
Here, you see my student being confronted with the task of paying attention to my elbow while yielding the press.
Paying attention to different details fills the patterns with live and builds general awareness.
Learn Push Hands with us in Autumn 2022!
Until then we wish you a fabulous summertime!
4 Postures – Building Awareness Video
- Massimiliano Biondi Tui Shou WorkshopBasic and advanced instructions and techniques
- Pushhands with „Amplifiers“Using a playful approach wherever possible, we will be developing …
- Tai Chi Application Single Whip, part IThe application can represent a throw.
- Tai Chi Application PushWhile neutralising let your arms make contact with your partners arms to free your shoulders.
- Tai Chi Application PressMake contact with your hands first…