4 Postures – Building Awareness
Over time, one gets more and more comfortable with the general execution of the 4 postures up to the point that it builds a routine. Then, it sometimes happens that one’s focus is lost.
All of you who meditate on some level, be it meditation in motion or some sort of sitting meditation, surely know what I am talking about.
Moving forward on our meditative path, it is fruitful to work with challenges to make the pattern more lively and educational.
Here, you see my student being confronted with the task of paying attention to my elbow while yielding the press.
Paying attention to different details fills the patterns with live and builds general awareness.
Learn Push Hands with us in Autumn 2022!
Until then we wish you a fabulous summertime!
4 Postures – Building Awareness Video
- Push Hands – Yin Skills 2/4 – MeltingInstead of turning “like a millstone“, which is a two-dimensional beginners exercise…
- Push Hands – Yin Skills 1/4 – TurningWelcome to our mini-series on Push Hands!
- 🇬🇧 4 Postures – Yield and changeLearn Push Hands with us in Autumn 2022!
- 4 Postures – Teaching funA good atmosphere and both practitioners being good partners is necessary for things not to get too competitive or hectic in this scenario.
- 4 Postures – Having a big frame in yieldingIf I try to go out of the way of the incoming force, but crumble